- New third room-type: "Restricted"
- New Calendar Module to Plan Meetings
- New Room configuration with option to add Default Moderators and Super Moderator
- Super Moderators (cannot be removed)
- Simplified and reworked UI, various bugfixes and help-texts
- New Secure Method for generating HASH's for direct Login via SOAP
- OpenMeetings as WAR-Version
- Various fixes and improvements
- Change to Eclipse Public License for OpenMeetings
- Compatible with latest Nightly Builds and Version 1.0 RC1
- Grouping and Group Configuration
- New 3th Room-Type "Restricted" available via Module Form
There are also Nightly Builds now available and you can compile a complete distribution only by using ANT.
And you can develop all tools according to our new source setup by using simply Eclipse tools.